Alteros Privacy Statement
What we collect
Alteros respects your right to privacy. You can visit the Alteros web site without disclosing personal information.
Our web server will collect (when possible):
- The domain names of visitors to our web pages.
- Aggregate information on what pages visitors access.
- Information on what pages visitors access.
- Alteros collects these statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website via Google Analytics through their cookies. Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com/privacy)
- Information volunteered by visitors, such as from Support Request, Contact Us and Email news forms, with email address, name and country information.
Why we collect it
We gather this information to improve our web site and to help us provide better customer service. We may also use it to fulfill your requests, to answer your questions, or in connection with a job application.
When we collect information from you, you may inform us if you do not wish further marketing/market research contact, and we will honor your request. We use the secure Mailchimp platform to provide news and technical support updates to our contact lists. We provide, via Mailchimp, the ability to unsubscribe, and we also honor any requests to delete contact information. MailChimp (https://www.mailchimp.com/legal/privacy)
You may turn off cookies in your browser, or have your browser warn you before accepting cookies. (We use cookie technology to enhance your visit to our web site by customizing web page content based on your language preference, browser type and other information.)
The Alteros web site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for privacy practices or content of those sites.
How to reach us
You can contact us about this policy by emailing us at email@example.com, calling us on +1 (330) 686-8120 or by submitting the contact form on the About Alteros page.