Wireless Microphone Systems
Broadcast | Sports
Production | Location
Live | Music
Theater | Drama
Alteros at NAB
Central Hall Booth #C6012 Las Vegas Convention Center April 8th-11th
Alteros Wins Best of Show Awards at NAB
TV Technology, Pro Sound News & Sound and Video Contractor vote Alteros GTX System:
Best of Show – NAB Show 2019
And NAB Product of the Year Award
GTX Series L.A.W.N.™
IP-based Local Area Wireless Mic Network
Alteros, an Audio-Technica company, presents the GTX Series L.A.W.N. Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Wireless Microphone System, a professional IP-based audio system for the studio and beyond. Operating at 6.5 GHz, well beyond the volatile TV bands, the feature-rich GTX Series offers reliable, interference-free performance, with up to 24 simultaneous channels, that you can depend on today and in the future.
Why Alteros GTX Series?
- Works Everywhere, No Frequency Coordination Required
- Extreme reliability with up to 64-way DIVERSITY – use up to 64 redundant receivers. Every receiver sees all 24 possible transmitters
- Quick and Easy Setup – Set up and confirm operation of up to 24 simultaneous transmitters in a few hours
- Easy to connect directly into IP and Network systems
- Improves Production Flexibility – change locations, new set-ups, add transmitters without any coordination or additional equipment problems
- Creates more available spectrum – use of 24 “invisible” channels improves RF environments, and relieves spectrum crowding effects: gain up to a full TV channel for other wireless devices!
- True-digital, UWB pulse signals – no continuous carrier, no intermodulation distortion, no chance of constructive or destructive interference.
- State-of-the art MESH and network technology – provides solid and reliable quality of service and interface with modern environments.
- Unprecedented sound quality – 500MHz signal bandwidth delivers performance never before achievable in a wireless microphone system
- Compact – 3U rack space for 24 channels of on-air audio, talkback and 8 “group assignment channels.”
- Complete Solution – No custom cables. No cavity filters. No distribution amplifiers. No combiners.
- No Extra Filters or Antenna Accessories Required
- Works with up to 1,000 feet of standard Cat 5 cable, up to 10,000′ for GTX Fiber
- New GTX3224F Fiber Control Unit allows for large systems with multiple locations
Advantages of UWB
The GTX Series transmits true-digital, no-continuous-carrier Ultra Wide Band pulses.
The system doesn’t utilize traditional continuous-carrier waves, so there’s no chance of constructive or destructive interference, and no frequency coordination is required.
Traditional RF Equipment vs. GTX
Unlike traditional RF systems, the GTX Series sets up easily, doesn’t hog rack space, and doesn’t require expensive cables or extra equipment in order to operate.
Check out the innovative way that the GTX Series redefines wireless mic systems as a complete professional all-in-one solution and solves many problems faced when integrating a larger wireless mic installation.
Sign up for Alteros News and Product Updates
Thanks to Everyone that Attended the Alteros at Key AES@NAMM Wireless Spectrum Panels
Alteros President Jackie Green participated in the ‘Wireless Spectrum Update 2019 Panel’ and the ‘Alteros 6.5GHz GTX Intro and Training’ session on Thursday and Saturday at NAMM Jan 2019
Alteros at AES NY 2018
Thanks to everyone who came by our demo room to check out the range of Alteros wireless solutions and the new Alteros Direct-to-Fiber GTX wireless mic extension to the system.
The Alteros team pictured left to right: Jeff Willis, Bob Green, Jackie Green, Brian Fair, Jason Kuzman , Mark Timieski